Our team at Clagett Dental is taking steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19 while still ensuring access to medical care for those who need it. Our office is still open to see patients with a dental emergency requiring immediate treatment.
This list provides what constitutes a Dental Emergency:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth (pain that would otherwise have you visit the ER, and that is not controlled with over the counter pain reducers)
- Pain in a tooth/teeth or jawbone (pain that would otherwise have you visit the ER, and that is not controlled with over the counter pain reducers)
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change/stitch removal/dry socket treatment)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
To help efforts of social distancing, we are now seeing patients through Virtual Consultation.
Our team at Clagett Dental hopes to see you soon.