Clagett Dental’s doctors and staff welcome the opportunity to get to know you and provide you with excellent care. Here is an overview of what you can expect with your initial visit.
Before Your First Appointment
Contact Clagett Dental by calling (270) 769-3306 or by using our online form, and we will schedule you for a preliminary phone consultation with your doctor.
During the call, you and your doctor will talk about what you want to accomplish with treatment:
- If you want a dental cleaning or general visit, we will help you schedule an in-office procedure.
- If you have concerns about your oral health, are considering tooth restoration with dental implants, or have not been to the dentist in a while and have multiple needs, we will schedule you for a diagnostic consultation at our practice. This will allow us to develop a treatment plan based on your goals.
Before your visit, we will ask you to complete our new patient form. Providing this information in advance will make your visit more efficient and effective.
Consultation and Treatment
As part of your first visit, you will get to know our staff and receive a tour of the Clagett Dental office. Since its founding in 1947, our practice has been led by three generations of the Clagett family. Today, we are as committed to providing care for the Elizabethtown community as we were when we first opened our doors.
In a diagnostic appointment, your doctor will discuss your specific concerns and perform a comprehensive examination. Your doctor may also take X-rays to evaluate your needs and to help in preparing your treatment plan.
What to Expect in Our Care
We are going to give you the time and attention you need. We will discuss your goals at length, make sure you are comfortable with treatment, and complete your procedures in a detail-oriented and gentle manner.
There is no judgment here. We will be focused on providing you with high-quality care regardless of the condition of your teeth. Similarly, we will not pressure you into treatment. We will offer our knowledge and guidance so that you can make the optimal decisions for your situation.
We prioritize your comfort and safety. Our doctors are highly traineded in their areas of treatment and utilize the most advanced technology available. We also provide a range of anesthetic and sedation options to improve your experience.
Clagett Dental follows a transparent and straightforward approach to pricing:
- During your phone consultation with your doctor, we can discuss the range of treatment costs. Alternatively, we will provide you with a detailed estimate when you receive your treatment plan after your office visit.
- We have several financial plans available to make the cost of care more affordable.
- Clagett Dental is a contracted provider for multiple insurance companies and can work directly with them on your behalf.
- Please note that our practice does not file for government-based programs such as Medicare or Medicaid. Patients on these programs may pay by cash or by taking advantage of one of our financial plans.
Clagett Dental wants you to have the information you need to choose your care with confidence. If you have any questions about your first visit or treatment in general, please get in touch with our practice.
Schedule your first visit with Clagett Dental by calling (270) 769-3306 or contacting us online.